Here at the Global Leaders Academy, we value each and every student.
The after school program begins with a homework session, where high school mentors who are familiar with the district curriculum are available to assist your children.
After homework, the students will take additional academic classes at their grade level in writing, second language, or public speaking to help them excel in school.
Following the academic hour, students will have an opportunity to experiment with a variety of extracurricular activities from athletics to arts, so they can discover their true passions at an early age.
Finally, they will have about an hour to finish their homework and read Chinese story books while waiting to be picked up.
1. Classes are subject to change due to teachers' schedule and other reasons.
2. Each class will have an adult supervisor and a teacher, plus a teaching assistant if necessary.
3. We are going to use 双双中文 as Chinese text book and use 鹤立教材, 人教中文，和其它绘本 as reading materials.
4. Students will take academic courses at their grade appropriate levels.
5. To help students get exposed to various industries and open their eyes to career possibilities, we will try to invite parents, town clerks, and other professionals to give speeches and discussions on Fridays.
6. No extra charges for all above classes.
7. We will partner with professional teachers if needed but with extra charge.
8. Textbooks will be paid separately.